Yuma Christian Church: we are loving people into an extraordinary life in Jesus by connecting people to Christ, equipping believers to follow Christ and inspiring disciples to impact their world for Christ.
We are located in the Northeast Plains of Colorado in a growing rural community.
Yuma Christian Church is seeking an Associate Minister who will be working closely with the church’s Elders and the Lead Minister in ministry to make important transitions to reach the next generation.
- In this Ministry position we are seeking a good communicator
- Work closely with the Lead Minister in accomplishing the Mission and the Vision of YCC
- Participate in preaching, teaching, weddings, funerals, visitation, counseling, and other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor
- Organize the Youth Ministry
- Be available for preaching responsibilities several times throughout the year
- Exhibit excellent strategic planning and organizational skills
- Attend staff meetings and worship services
- Musical and Administrative skills are helpful
- Work closely with the Office staff
- Assist in multi-media technology
Salary based upon experience and education
To learn more about our church visit yumachristianchurch.com
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and three reference letters to email@example.com
For more information call Pastor Don Smith, 970-630-3211
1,713 total views, 3 views today