Christian Youth Mentor and Academic Coach
City Teen Center mission is to provide all teens a safe, fun, and affordable establishment free of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco. The City will seek to maintain an environment in which all teens feel welcome and are free to have fun and be themselves. We desire The City to be a place where teens are safe from negative peer pressure, intimidation, and mean-spirited comments and actions.
We are looking for Christian Youth Mentor and Academic Coach. There are full-time (40 hour) and part-time (28 hour) positions available.
Requirements (applicants should):
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus.
- Model Christian values.
- Be willing and able to serve our students in faith development.
- Be willing and able to provide academic support to our students.
- Be willing and able to work:
- During the school day.
- After school daily.
- Occasional (not frequent) evenings.
- Occasional (not frequent) weekends.
- Be a licensed driver with a good driving record.
- Salary $19.00 to $20.00 per hour (depending on experience).
- Full-Time position includes Health Benefit and Retirement Match.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
The City Teen Center
129 N 7th St.
Salina, KS 67401
To apply, please contact Shawn at 785-827-2028 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .