Oak Lane Christian Church is a multi-racial, non-denominational, independent Christian Church and part of the Restoration Movement tradition. We are a strongly relationship driven church, our relationship to God and to others.
Oak Lane Christian Church, previously known as East Win Christian Church, is 36 years old and has an average Sunday morning worship attendance of 150. We are located in Collierville, TN, 30 minutes from downtown Memphis.
Currently, our church consists of 6 full and part time ministers and administrative staff including our Senior Minister. We have one service on Sunday morning broadcast live on Facebook and a Wednesday night Meal and devotion from September through May.
Oak Lane Christian Church is seeking applicants for Lead Minister to transition leadership from our retiring senior minister. Our lead minister would oversee the preaching, administration, and outreach of our church. He will serve as part of our leadership team with the board of elders to execute our mission statement:
- Pursuing a transforming relationship With Christ
- Connecting with others In Community
- Moving forward On Mission
- Christian Church (Restoration Movement) tradition strongly preferred.
- Bible / Theology Bachelor degree.
- 1-5 Years in Christian ministry, preferably as a lead minister.
- Must agree to Oak Lane’s statement of beliefs.
- Strong faith, characterized by spiritual maturity, discernment, and integrity.
- Healthy work ethic.
- Works to execute the church’s mission, vision, and values.
- Proclaims the Gospel from the pulpit with authority and wisdom.
- Leads the congregation with vision and encouragement to live a bold Christian life.
- Oversees pastoral care (visitation, counseling, etc.).
- Represents Oak Lane to the community.
- Oversees daily operations of the church.
- Accountability to the board of elders.
- Manages the church’s staff.
- Promotes community involvement and outreach.
- Teaches small groups and classes (ex. New and prospective members ‘What we believe’ class).
Oak Lane Christian Church
10611 Collierville Rd.
Collierville, TN 38017
To apply for this position please submit the following: your current resume and introduction letter including beliefs to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Bryant Haynes.