Lamar Christian Church is looking for a Student Minister to join our team. LCC is a non-denominational independent Christian Church located in the town of Lamar in Southwest Missouri. We currently have 2 ministers and 4 staff members on our team and are looking for and praying for a person who is called by God to join us!
- A baptized believer and follower of Christ who is committed to Him and His mission.
- An individual who is honest and real, with a servant heart.
- One that is called and has the desire to serve LCC, Lamar, and the surrounding area with a gracious spirit.
- A person willing to be part of a team that is called to the mission of Christ.
- A mature believer able to share their knowledge of the Bible in an engaging and creative way.
- Committed to the Vision, Mission and Core Values of LCC.
- Oversee and develop students (grades 6th – 12th) to know, grow, and serve Christ in order to be sent out as ambassadors of Him.
- This will include, but is not limited to:
- Overseeing Sunday School, Wednesday Night, and Sunday Night activities and classes.
- Coordinate and be involved in student events during the year: camps, trips, conferences, community all-youth events.
- Stay engaged in the lives of students: FCA, sports, band, etc.
- Be involved in the community: Ministerial Alliance, schools, hobbies.
Work and Relationships
- Active and vital participant as part of the ministerial team engaged in leading the vision of LCC.
- Involvement in activities of the church.
- Willing to assist other team members when needed (Preaching, Children, Counseling, Weddings, Funerals).
This is no way states or implies that these are the only duties required of this position. Our prayer is that those who apply are self-starters and are willing to invest, grow, and adjust in their role as well as encourage others as we all work together to be His Body.
Lamar Christian Church
1208 Walnut St.
Lamar, MO 64759
Please email Evan Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address above your resume along with a cover letter expressing your desire to serve at LCC. You will receive an email confirming the receipt of you resume and our Elder team will reach out for further questions or to schedule an interview.