Summer Staff for Adventure Based Christian Camp
Blue Bronna Wilderness Camp exists to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a wilderness setting. We are located southwest of Longview, AB in the Rocky Mountains. We have two facilities: Willow Creek, which is our resident camp in the foothills and Coat Creek which is in the mountains.
- Kids Camps.
- Teen Camps.
- Horsemanship, Survivor, and Photography Camps.
- Family Camps.
- Special Needs Family Camp.
- Father Daughter and Mother Daughter Horse Camps.
- Fly Fishing
- Rental Groups
- Teen Challenge.
- Youth for Christ.
- And other such groups that work with the homeless, troubled youth or folks out of prison.
We are a small camp with 35 campers per session and 20 staff. Staff rotate between the two sites and have a hand in all that we do.
- Horseback Riding.
- Pack trips.
- Rock climbing.
- Mountain hiking.
- God talks.
- Love God and have a desire to serve Him and grow your faith.
- Be responsible for your main job but also be involved in other areas of the camp when needed.
- Alternate between the two camps when needed.
- Not scared of hard work, long days, the dark, the cold, sleeping in tents or outside under the stars, food cooked over a fire, coyotes howling or bugs.
- Must like beautiful sunrises and sunsets, crisp mornings, starry nights, vast expanses, horses, and kids.
International staff are welcome to apply as the process is relatively easy.
- All paid positions at both camps receive a guaranteed $1,000 (CND) per month, room, and board.
Canadian staff have the opportunity to raise additional funds through friends, family and church.
Summer Camp Staff: May 1 – Head Wranglers, Head Cook, Maintenance, Program Directors, Jr Counselor Training, Jr Staff Mentor, Secretary.
June 1 or later: Assistant Wrangler, Assistant Cook/Kitchen helper, Program Staff, Counselors – Rock Climbing Instructor, Hiking Leader, Wilderness Skills Leader, Canoeing Leader, Nurse/First Aid Person.
Closing date for applications: May 15, 2024.
Blue Bronna Wilderness Camp
Longview, Alberta, Canada