Mound City Christian Church is looking for a Youth minister. Mound City Christian Church is a body made up of all different people who come together to honor God. We’re flawed and forgiven, regular people who have been created by God, loved by Him and have been given the opportunity, through Jesus to have a relationship with Him.
We love our community and look for every opportunity to help everyone experience the hope that we have found. We believe that Jesus is for all people.
We are all about the basics. It’s all about the Bible and Jesus, focusing on what unites His church, we are simply known as “Christians”. People from every spiritual background are welcome.
- Work together and maintain a positive and supportive working relationship at all times with other staff, leadership, and congregation.
- Organize youth worship services, Bible studies, and youth church activities.
- Serve where possible during the morning services. Preach messages for youth group on Sunday evenings.
- To provide pastoral care for children, teens, and the Elders through visitation and prayer.
- Ability to serve our teens/children as well as connect to our younger families.
Summer Camps and Aclub:
- The Youth Minister will attend youth camp for students 5th-12th grade in the summer.
- Each day spent serving at Church camp is compensated with a day off when home. Adventure Club is a club for kids 4th grade through 12th grade and it is one Saturday a month for two hours June-December.
- To equip the membership to serve the body of Christ and the community.
- Be involved in the community/school-building relationships.
- They will also help with the monthly adventure club, which is 2 hours one Saturday.
- The position of Youth Minister requires flexibility in hours available for work, including evenings and weekends.
- Sunday requires around 7-8 hours (Sunday hours are split between morning service and youth group)
- While most of the year this position is part-time, in the summer the youth pastor is expected to attend 3-4 weeks of church camp where they stay at camp the full time.
Mound City Christian Church
418 Spruce Street
Mound City, KS 66056
If you have questions or to apply (send resume and references) contact Brandon Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org