The Fairview Christian Church (160 average attendance) is looking to hire a full-time Youth Minister, though we would consider part time if a student working on degree. This individual will work in cooperation with the leadership and the Senior Minister to encourage spiritual growth in our church family and especially with the junior/senior high age group. The individual would create activities and develop programs for grades sixth through twelve that will promote fun, fellowship, and spiritual development. We are looking for a person who has a passion for young people, and who wants to pour into their lives by teaching them God’s word, supporting their everyday lives, and by connecting with them in relationships.
- Experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Committed to the scriptures and committed to teaching them accurately and correctly.
- Strong beliefs that align with the beliefs of the Fairview Christian Church.
- Capable and willing to work with students in sixth grade through twelfth grade.
- In cooperation with the senior minister and leadership, help to oversee a part time children’s director (that we still have to hire).
- Able to recruit, oversee, and supervise volunteers to participate in teaching, events, service projects, etc.
- Capable and willing to fill in preaching from time to time is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Plan and lead events such as CIY conferences, weeks at church camp, and other ministry and fellowship related events.
- Willingness to visit and take part in the lives of our students, both in times of need, and also during their growth and development of everyday life.
Fairview Christian Church
2506 Walcott-Johnsville Rd.
Foster, KY 41043
For more information or just to talk about the position and the church, or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Senior Minister, Josh Book, who’s contact information is listed via text, call, or email. We look forward to seeing who God leads our way.
Josh Book. email@example.com 740-727-8720.