First Baptist Church in Augusta, KS is looking for a Youth Pastor who will introduce young people to Christ, disciple them in spiritual growth through God’s word, and train them in serving Christ. The position of Youth Pastor is responsible for providing leadership in planning and implementing a Christ-centered ministry by specifically developing disciples among middle, high school, and college age students. This position will assist the Senior Pastor, Deacons, and ministry leaders in fulfilling the mission of the church; other duties will be considered based on spiritual gifts of the individual.
- Full time Youth Pastor.
- Sound doctrine in line with the church’s articles of faith.
- Ministry-related bachelor’s degree, seminary education preferred.
- Heart for youth and fosters discipleship through mission trips, church camps, and other youth events.
- Skilled communicator.
- Administrative ability.
- Relationship builder.
- Well established church.
- Average Sunday attendance of 300+ and an average Wednesday night youth attendance of 120.
- Financially sound.
- Mission minded church.
- Multigenerational congregation.
- Supportive of community.
First Baptist Church of Augusta
1501 State St
Augusta, KS 67042